Here are all the best Thanksgiving recipes to add to your table! These fresh and healthy spins on the classics are absolutely full of flavor.
Thanksgiving is the top cooking holiday of the year, and we take it very seriously around here. We’ve put together a list of the best of the best Thanksgiving recipes to make your table shine. The approach? Our recipes are full of colorful vegetables, seasonal flavors and cozy vibes. You’ll find ideas for all types of diets: vegetarian and vegan Thanksgiving ideas, gluten free spins, and overall healthier spins on classics. The theme? Each recipe is undeniably delicious.
And now…our top Thanksgiving recipes!
More recipe ideas
We’ve got lots more lists of great ideas for Thanksgiving entertaining! If you didn’t see something that fits your fancy, pick from one of the following:
These mashed sweet potatoes are at the top of our Thanksgiving recipes! Go savory with garlic and fresh chives. For the remaining Thanksgiving recipes, scroll up!
- 1½ pounds sweet potatoes
- 1½ pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- ½ cup milk (or dairy free milk for vegan)
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Place the Yukon gold potatoes in a large pot and cover with 3 to 4 inches of water; add a generous amount of kosher salt. Bring to a boil, then add the sweet potatoes after 5 minutes. Boil 10 to 15 minutes more until both types of potatoes are tender. Drain and reserve ½ cup of the water. Return the potatoes to the pot.
- In the pot, pour back the ½ cup water to potatoes. Add the grated garlic (you can grate it right in), milk, kosher salt, chopped chives, and fresh ground black pepper. Mash until the desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Thanksgiving recipes